Resonators are cards you summon to help you in battle.
- They can be summoned by paying the appropriate Will required.
- They can be used to attack the opponent Player.
- They can be used to attack a Resonator or J-Ruler that is in the Rest state.
- They can be used to block another Resonator or J-Ruler's attack.
- During the turn whence they are summoned, they can not be used for attacking or using an ability that requires them to go into Rest state, unless the card has a certain Ability that says otherwise (e.g. [Swiftness]).
- For a list of Resonators, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.