Magic Stones are cards that produce Will.
Magic Stones make up their own deck, known as the Magic Stone Deck, and do not occupy space in the Main Deck.
A Magic Stone is produced by putting your Ruler into a Rest state during the Main Phase.
There are three types of Magic Stones:
- Basic Magic Stone
- Special Magic Stone
- True Magic Stone
True Magic Stones are a subtype of Special Magic Stones, but not all Special Magic Stones are treated as True Magic Stones.
Will of a specific attribute is then produced by tapping (resting) a Magic Stone of the same attribute. (e.g. resting a Flame Magic Stone will produce 1 Flame WIll).
Unused Will does not carry over to the next turn.
Basic Magic Stones:
- Magic Stone of Light
- Magic Stone of Flame
- Magic Stone of Water
- Magic Stone of Wind
- Magic Stone of Darkness
True Magic Stones:
- Almerius, the Levitating Stone
- Feethsing, the Holy Wind Stone
- Grusbalesta, the Sealing Stone
- Milest, the Ghostly Flame Stone
- Moojdart, the Fantasy Stone
Special Magic Stones:
- Magic Stone of Black Silence
- Magic Stone of Deep Wood
- Magic Stone of Hearth's Core
- Magic Stone of Heat Ray
- Magic Stone of Heaven's Rift
- Magic Stone of Blasting Waves
- Magic Stone of Dark Depth
- Magic Stone of Gusting Skies
- Magic Stone of Light Vapors
- Magic Stone of Scorched Bales
- Ruler's Memoria , , , ,
- While each Magic Stone has "Stone" in its card name, certain Japanese promotional cards include 5 Magic Stone cards that don't have "Stone" in their name, but can be tapped for 1 of the different attributes (as well as void). There are each themed after the first starter decks that were released and include the following;
- For a list of Magic Stones, see here.