|Released In:||The Dawn of Valhalla|
Demon is a race in the Force of Will trading card game.
Demon is a race based on the malevolent beings from folkloric tales, religions and mythologies. They are often perceived as the counterpart of Angels.
In Force of Will, Demons generally resolve on inflicting damage to its user or discarding and banishing cards in exchange of powerful effects.
List of Demon Rulers/J-RulersEdit
- Barust, the Machine God of Conflagration (J-Ruler)
- Barbatos, the Crimson Duke (J-Ruler)
- Diabolos, the Nether Tyrant (J-Ruler)
List of Demon ResonatorsEdit
- Amon, the Demon Prince of Conspiracy
- Azazel, the Blazing Charger
- Belial, the Crimson Lord
- Demon Crusader
- Demon Lady of Grudge
- Ebony Devil
- Empusa, the Temptation
- Familiar of Hades
- Familiar of Primogenitor
- Faust, the Promising Warrior
- Laplacia, the Demon of Fate
- Medusa, the Evil Eye of Binding
- Mephistopheles, the Abyssal Tyrant
- Mephistopheles, the Demon Collaborator
- Neithardt, the Demon Knight
- Progenitor Demon
- Demon of the Black Moon, Lilith
|Support Card:||Card Type:||Card Ability:|
|Summoning Art of Alhazred||Spell : Chant||Search your main deck for a Demon resonator, reveal it and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your main deck. If your J/ruler is "Ebony Prophet" or "Abdul Alhazred, the Harbinger of Despair", you may pay less to play cards with the same name as the card you searched until end of turn.|
|Anti-Support Card:||Card Type:||Card Ability:|
|Sacred Scepter of Exorcism||Addition : Resonator||[Continuous] Resonator with this gains "[Activate] : Rest target resonator. If it's a Demon, it cannot be recovered as long as this card is in a field."|
|Apollon, the God of Light||J-Ruler|| [Target Attack]
[Enter] Destroy all [Race:Dragon] and [Race:Demon] cards in all fields.
[Continuous] Your opponent reveals all his card in his or her chant-standby area.