|Released In:||The Dawn of Valhalla|
Deity is a race in the Force of Will trading card game.
Deity is a race based on the many supernatural, sacred beings considered gods or goddesses in mythologies and religions around the world.
In Force of Will, Deities are those almighty J/Resonators that possess a wide variety of different powerful effects when in the battlefield.
List of Deity Rulers/J-Rulers
- Anubis, the Guardian of Throne (J-Ruler)
- Agni, the Pyre War God (J-Ruler)
- Apollon, the God of Light (J-Ruler)
- Ares, the Knight God Emperor (J-Ruler)
- Frigg, the Goddess of Abundance (J-Ruler)
- Loki, the Ancient Demon Lord (J-Ruler)
- Triton, the Prince of Ocean (J-Ruler)
- Odin, the Ruling God (J-Ruler)
List of Deity Resonators
- Abzu, the Water God of Truth
- Aegir, the Sea God of the Tempest
- Amaterasu, the Oracle of Sacred Text
- Artemis, the Goddess of Hunt
- Astema, the Fallen Angel of Desolation
- Balder, Light God of the White Heaven
- Enkidu, the Sworn Friend
- Frey, the Noble God of Sunshine
- Freya, Goddess of the full moon
- Gilgamesh, the Tyrant of the Hunt
- Hermod, Nether God of the Dark Heaven
- Hino Kagutsuchino Mikoto, the Flaming God of Fate
- Ishtar, the Great Goddess of Kindness
- Morrigan, the Goddess of Tragic Love
- Orion, the Celestial Hegemon
- Orpheus, the Nether Player
- Osiris, the Nether God of King's Tomb
- Poseidon, the Great Emperor God of Oceans
- Princess of Dragon Palace
- Tethys, the Wise Goddess
- Thor, the White Lightning
- Tyr, the Brave War God
|Support Card:||Card Type:||Card Ability:|
|Surging Battle Cry||Addition : Field||[Continuous] Each [Race:Deity] resonator gains [+200/+200].
[Continuous] Each [Race:Spirit] resonator gains [+300/+300].
|Kanna, the Oracle of Flames||Resonator||[Continuous] This card cannot be attacked by your opponent's resonators.
[Activate] Pay , , return a [Race:Samurai] resonator in your field to its owner's hand: Put a [Race:Deity] resonator from your hand into your field.
|Balder, Light God of the White Heaven||Resonator||[Break] Choose a [Race:Deity] dark attribute resonator with total cost 4 or less in your graveyard and put it into your hand.
While this card is a summon spell, players cannot chase.
[Enter] Remove target dark attribute resonator in your opponent's field. Players cannot chase this [Enter].
|Hermod, Nether God of the Dark Heaven||Resonator||[Break] Choose a [Race:Deity] light attribute resonator with total cost 4 or less in your graveyard and put it into your hand.
[Enter] Destroy target light attribute resonator in your opponent's field. Players cannot chase this [Enter].
|Draupnir, Brace of Twin Magic||Addition : Resonator||[Break] Put this card into your hand.
[Continuous] Resonator with this gains [+100/+100].
[Continuous] [Race:Deity] light or dark attribute resonator with this gains [+300/+300].
[Continuous] When this card is put into a graveyard from your field, draw a card from your main deck.
|Anti-Support Card:||Card Type:||Card Ability:|
|Gugalanna, the Bull of Heaven||Resonator||[Continuous] When this card leaves your field, you may destroy target [Race:Deity] resonator.|